February 08, 2013

Mini-Wardrobe Fave: The White Blouse


Today is Fashion Friday with a Mini-Wardrobe Fave post. 
A white blouse is a known must-have for any capsule wardrobe, but I always considered it to be too preppy for my personal style. This season I however decided to welcome it into my closet and give it a try. Here are 13 of the ways that I can wear it:


Under my black cashmere sweater
 

with my leather mini


topped with my white blazer

 

underneath my LBD


with my grey shorts and heels for a party


with my black trousers

under my leather jacket

 

tied over my brown dress


underneath my overcoat, paired with an animal print scarf
 

with a belt -and Max's red knit cap;)

 

wrapped, as learnt in this summer's experiment


under my striped long sleeve -you knew I was going to bring it up;)


Underneath my black tank top -and with Leo's knit hat;)

 $5 at the local thrift store and many outfits later, I no longer think that a button-down shirt is too preppy for me. I find that it perfectly complements my minimalist wardrobe after all. Do you own one?